Monday, November 12, 2007


i took the day off work today. i went in, cleared a few things up, answered my emails, and then decided that i felt entirely too shitty to be there. i didnt sleep at all last night. it started at 7pm when i drank a can of coke. i never drink caffiene at night, and yesterday I had a starbucks and two cans of coke. no bueno.
in bed, a bug bit me, and continued to bite me for over an hour. in different places. i have no idea what kind of bug it was, or why it was taking up residence in my bed, but for the rest of the night i was paranoid. i was itchy. i was imagining bugs on my skin.

i think im going to try to focus more on digital stuff from now....or at least today. im feeling pretty inspired by the challenge of new media and design.

something weird is going on with my camera. when i attach it to my computer it imports old photos... photos i cant even look at on the lcd of the camera. wtf!?!?!?!? i dont know what to do and i am annoyed that i cant get my pictures off said camera.

i want a new camera.... and a G5. thanks.

No comments: