Wednesday, October 15, 2008


im tired. my health hasn't been great, my asthma seems to be getting worse, and i feel like im coughing constantly... my back muscles are getting bigger. ha. things have been pretty stressful. tom gets his first brain surgery tomorrow and then the second on thursday or friday.
on a positive note... i finally got the first part of my sleeve finished and it looks amazing. also, i have been really happy with the tattoos that ive been doing lately. justin and i went thrifting on monday and had super-fun-lucky time. i got a ridiculous amount of vintage science and reference books, and am excited to start ripping them off.
umm... i cant remember if i mentioned this or not, but.... i am in the process of working on building my clientele and portfolio so i am doing some free tattoos. the logistics are on my myspace blog. please hit me up with any questions/concerns. i am really serious about doing this.

oh.... and we are having a super spooktacular halloween party at tattoo 702 on halloween, starting at about 8ish. i have decorated, and i see no reason for anyone to not stop by for t least 5 minutes.

a.

No comments: