Tuesday, November 11, 2008

i laid in bed with porkchop all day yesterday. she felt best when she was pressed in between my body and the back of the couch, pushing her head into the pillow, my arm, or the corner of the couch. i slept from 1230-4pm and then went back to bed at 6. its amazing how exhausting crying is, and just being sad in general.
the vets seem pretty convinced that porky has a neurological disorder like pug encephalitis, and have already told me that i need to be rational and consider her quality of life over our emotional attachment. its absolutely heartbreaking. we are going to the critical care facility tomorrow, and hopefully they will be able to give me a more certain idea of exactly what is wrong with her.
blah.

2 comments:

Tess said...

I'm sorry! I love you. Let me know if there's anything I can do for you...

Ames Jackson said...

i have been thinking about you all night... i remember how bad it hurts to lose your dog and i know how hard it can be. try to remember and appreciate all the good times you had with her. i will talk to you soon.
loves.