Thursday, September 27, 2007

in.turd.net


i wish i could tell you where this piece came from...its been so damn long since ive been anywhere near my computer, and my desktop is covered with nameless images.

Its weird using my computer again. I mean, its WAY cuter, and more comfortable, but Justins computer is a lot nicer. His screen is probably twice as big as mine...(i actually had to go get my glasses, because my comp was hurting my eyes!)
Its really hot. Far hotter than it should be this close to October. The afternoon's are the worst time for cravings. I always want to smoke in the afternoons.

Anyway...Im going to Lowes for new succulent soil....a couple of my plants have want I believe to be mealy bugs, and in order to get rid of them I have to dig up the plant, wash it off, and replant it in a new pot with new soil. What a pain.

Now that I have my computer back there should be lots of good link/pic updates.

a.

No comments: