Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Oh bother. I can't upload a photo....I won't have this problem when I get the internet TOMORROW!!!!
How stoked am I?
(answer: VERY)

I decided not to return back to my crappy job. One of my co-workers sent me a completely inappropriate/unprofessional text message, which acted as a blatant reminder that I was only working there as a favor to them. So why bother?

I swear I am like a catch-all for shitty people. I give way too many chances and make too many excuses for people... and then when they hurt my feelings I can only be mad at myself. These are not new behaviors. I just want to save everyone. heh.

Don't get the wrong impression here. I'm really not sad....just recognizing the fact that every couple of years you need to clean house a little bit.

I LOVE buying things on the internet. Well, not really, I am more of a validation shopper. When I spend money I want something new and shiny at that moment...I have no interest in waiting three to five business days for my presents to arrive.
However, I DO absolutely LOVE coming home and finding presents on my door step.

So far I have recieved....
"No one belongs here more than you" by Miranda July
"St Lucys Home for Girls Raised by Wolves" by Karen Russell
and...
An a book of John Currins work... AMAZING!

bye for now.

a.

No comments: