Saturday, November 17, 2007


things have been rough lately. ive been insanely stressed out at work.... to the point of tears, on more than one occasion. I came home the other night so worked up that i broke into sobs when i realized that i had forgotten to stop and pick up some frozen corn. its ridiculous.
anyway, im not even going to get into it.... its the weekend and im not going to get myself tense and stressed out.

in very good news, i am in such good holiday spirits. some of my xmas presents have started arriving! i love buying presents for people and this is the first year that i am doing well enough for myself to be able to splurge on everyone.

the convention is this weekend and we rolled down there last night... it was super fun. i got to reunite with some old friends, which is ALWAYS nice, and meet some new people.
Josh and Oshun might come up tonight, which would be awesome. i miss my gloucester people.

anyway... its 2pm and im still in my jammies. im going to do some yoga and clean.

a.

No comments: