Saturday, November 24, 2007

when we think, empires fall


does anyone know why the color on all my design files is off? does the web run on rgb or something. i need to get to the bottom of this.

so the xmas season is in full swing in my house and..... ive been decorating!! this is the first year that i have been to xmas in maine since i was 18 or something.... so im really excited.... the fact that justin will be there to meet all of my family for the first time is just the icing on the cake. ive been spending all my extra money on gifts and i think i need t slow down because i am going to be tight for money the next two weeks.

i got justin to buy me the future farmers "harvest" book... which normally runs $45-50 but i shockingly found it at you work for them for $12.99. its a 184pg hardcover book!! thats crazy.

im unmotivated.

linx:
why have i never heard of this guy???
yet another amazing blog
another thing i like.

ok.bye.

No comments: