Tuesday, May 06, 2008


i swear, every time i eat rice, i think it expands and then i get so full i want to die.

another one of my friends got engaged today.... how exciting. my friend melissa has been dating the same guy for seven years, and he totally surprised her with a ring. i kind of wish my engagement was going to be a surprise, but i am too much of a control freak... and i couldnt have handled an ugly ring. (im a bad person)

im starting to feel a little better. my lungs are still crappy, and i get tired really quickly. Getting sick has definitely put a bunch of things on hold, which is annoying to me. i have been really wanting to go sign up with the gym, and do things around the house. blah. i really want to change some things, but as of right now, i am stagnating. in bed. fan on.

get gym membership.
buy groceries.
cook more. stop eating out.
save money.
read books.

it feels like lately as quickly as money comes in, its going directly back out. i sold my car and gave Justin $500 for a Tatsoul chair.... (lame name) They are supposed to be the new hottness as far as tattoo chairs go.... and we are also planning something BIG, more on that later.

anyway, i know there has been a serious lack of links and pictures lately. i lost all of my bookmarks during the crash. I am also pretty sure I lost all of my music too. lame. i havent even dealt with digging out my external to see what was backed up.

i need to get a cute little list book.

dress shopping with amy tonight. exciting.

okay. im going to go die now.

No comments: