Friday, January 16, 2009

i just want to take a minute and remind myself of how amazing it is to be working in a girl-friendly, fire cracker free/drama free shop. the change has had such an incredible effect on me in so many ways....

i have been tattooing a ton, and can already recognize vast improvements in my work and my confidence level.
i have been drawing and painting everyday.
i have been laughing a lot, and not crying at all.

this place makes me feel wanted and valued, and thats awesome... and its what i deserve.

in other news, the piercing apprentice, and one of my all time favs, liza, pierced my nose. it hurts a little, and it makes me want to sneeze a lot.
i also bought hand-carved turquoise 0 gauge hanging earrings. they are amazing.

i watched the documentary "stolen" from netflix and it was pretty interesting. it was about the art robbery at the isabella gardner museum in boston. also the jardowosky documentary.... i feel like i need to watch that 50 more times to fully absorb it though.

2 comments:

Tess said...

I'm so happy to hear all this. Pictures of the turquoise plugs soon?

Ames Jackson said...

yay. i am glad things are getting better.